Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Ex-coach orgy on RDS tonight!

So guess who's crawling out of the rock he's been living under... Jackie!

He'll be on l'Antichambre tonight with 3 other fired head coaches. Sounds like an AA meeting to me. These 4 bastards (Therrien, Tremblay, Carbo and Jackie) had their asses kicked by this job and now they're gonna get together and talk about how it drove them to alcoholism. Riveting. It would be great if Jackie would come out all pissed off and talk some trash about Gauthier and Molson, but I'm betting it will be just as boring as his post loss press conferences. Just once I'd like to see a fired coach torch the team that just canned him. I wanna see some dirty laundry god damnit!

But you know, with all the bitching we did (and by we, I mean I) the guy was one game over .500 and 2 points out of the playoffs when we let him go. Amazing what can happen in 30 days.

3 comments:

Steve said...

Jackie is under contract for two more years and yikes has some scouting position. Sure to get lots of good defensive picks in the future.

UK3X said...

Didn't catch l'AC last night - how did it go then?

DarthAlexander said...

I heard he badmouthed PK. Looks like he's trouble in the room, plays for himself rather than the team, etc. So I guess he'll be going soon as well.

Will this site then become Le Gomez?