Thursday, February 2, 2012

Goodbye Las Vegas.

So I'm sitting here at the Las Vegas airport waiting to board. Instead of thinking about how my full house was beaten by this douchebag's quad 4s, I'm thinking about the Habs. About how much I am enjoying hating them this season. I used to find their struggles so painful to watch, but now, I'm truly enjoying this. Of course I hope they turn it abound next year and make another magical playoff run, but for now, I hope they all get syphilis. Gomez? Sent down. Markov? Paralyzed. Gauthier? Kidnapped by Mexican drug lords (no ransom, just for fun). PK? Sent to detention for the rest of the year. The team is a burning building. Let it burn. We don't need no water let the motherfucker burn.

I don't even miss it this year. Screw them, screw Gauthier, screw Molson that is hiding in his ivory tower, screw them all. They deserve some Phoenix fan support for a while.

Now excuse me as I try to win it all back at the Wheel of Fortune slot machine.

2 comments:

Public Domain said...

That they lose is unfortunate

HOW they lose is insufferable

wv: time to say prers

Chenny13 said...

I honestly think that they enjoy giving up games in the third period. How else can you explain the sheer frequency of it? Staggering.

Fail for Nail?

WV: (The most appropriate one i've ever had)
This team is a load of bulshiet.